One of the most popular knitting yarns for a scarf is the ever-lasting feather yarn. Judging by the stock and huge colour range I see in stores, it’s still very popular. You do need to be careful though, some are rather scratchy and you certainly don’t want that in a scarf. I usually choose Moda Vera’s Flurry because it has a silky texture and some great colours. To keep the shape of the scarf I often work one strand of feather yarn and one strand of 8ply. It takes a while to get used to the two strands but after a while your fingers just seem to work it out. Of course, there are hundreds of different textured yarns you can use and the results are only limited by your own imagination.
Reasonable prices and friendly service at janz-patch. (knitting & crochet yarn, pattern books, craft magazines & books, cellophane bags and more)
Looking for Home Loan Information ... check out Home Loan Assist
No comments:
Post a Comment